Really, how am I to compete?
Who wakes up sad from a dream and mutters "I couldn't find you" and the husband who is snuggled up holding her says "I've got you now."
Whose husband comes home from buying a birthday gift for the party today with a mocha, a "dream until your dreams come true" sign, and a some Ipod speakers? Mine does. And do you know what he told CJ when he bought the speakers? He told him that music is very important to his mother and that it makes her happy, and that they should do things that will give her access to music at all times. Isn't that something?
So now I need to go through another box and throw away more stuff to make up for the new thing acquired. YAY!
In doing so, I stumbled through some clothes and I started going through them because CJ needs more 10's now and Jordan is moving into some 5's. I found some 5's that Josh had just worn I swear a few months ago, but it was really years ago, and I burst into tears. This happens to mommy's all over the world, whenever they go through clothes and the fact that we are indeed passing through time hits us all over again. I just not stopped crying. I think I'll go through an easier box instead. Getting rid of size 3 and 4 clothes from Jordan might do me in altogether....
No comments:
Post a Comment