I was going to give it a rest for a few days since who REALLY needs to hear every passing thought I have...and just when it was going fine and I hadn't had a thought in well over 12 hours, I get a sad little email from my very sick darling friend requesting entertainment. :)
I tried!
So, want details on April 17th so you can plan on coming? It's at the Sheraton Hotel in Bloomington, Sunday April 17th from 5 to 8:30...or 5:30 to 8. Probably the latter. It's hosted by the National Kidney Foundation. The theme (jla you'll like this!) is Great Chefs of Minnesota. They ask for donations, of course, but it sounds like the food is going to rock our socks! She was very happy that I emailed---sounds like she'd been in touch with a few of the peeps from the kidney chain but due to patient confidentiality, she had names but no contact info. So I spread it around the rest of the chain. She said she's kinda playing with the idea of all of us being stationed around the ballroom, and at the appropriate time, The Story will begin, and as each person's mini story is told, they will stand up, or some some such. :) Won't that be fun?! I thought she was just being polite when she said she was so happy that I'd contacted her, I didn't understand that she actually MEANT it because she didn't know how to get a hold of me. HAHAHAH! So funny. Anyway, fun!
More in a minute, Julia is home.
hurrah! great chefs of mn? awesome!
ReplyDelete