I remember where I was when I first heard it- I was so young, in the van, on the way to the cabin, sleeping on the seat, and as a 7..8..9? year old, I heard it and even then I dreamed of a love, a feeling like this one. I wanted someone to feel this way about me. i'm sure I've posted it before, but every time i hear it, it washes over me again, and therefore, you suffer. :D
Is love so fragile,
the heart so hollow
..shatter with words,
impossible to follow.
You're saying I'm fragile,
I try not to be, I search only
for something
I can't see
I have my own life,
and I am stronger than you know
But I carry this feeling
when you walked into my house
that you won't be walking out the door
Still I carry this feeling..
when you walked into my house
that you won't be walking out the door
Lovers forever, face to face
my city or mountains,
stay with me, Stay.
I need you to love me,
I need you today.
Give to me your leather,
take from me, my lace.
You in the moonlight,
with your sleepy eyes..
could you ever love a man like me?
And you were right,
when I walked into your house
I knew I'd never want to leave.
Sometimes I'm a strong man,
sometimes scared and cold and
sometimes
I cry
But that time I saw you, I knew with you
to light my nights, somehow I'd get by
The first time I saw you, I knew
with you to light my nights,
Somehow I'd get by
Lovers forever, face to face
my city or mountains,
stay with me stay.
I need you to love me,
I need you today.
Give to me your leather,
take from me,
my lace.
No comments:
Post a Comment