Thursday, December 10, 2009

Okay, I am totally and officially BACK!

Not Black, but BACK!
I've been a Lucy Wench for the past few days, and I was starting to wonder if I'm PMS'y (I do kinda miss understanding where in my cycle I am. I'll get over it. hehe), but today, when I woke up and I was barely sore at all (YES!) I realized that I was crabby because I was sore from surgery and trying to deal while nothing else in this little world of mine slowed down. That is fairly irritating, but again, I'll put it in my file for after the kidney. DON'T EXPECT TIME TO RECOVER. Today I feel good so starting 2 seconds after I am done blabbing the noise in my head out onto this here thing, I am going to take a shower, clean up, do some learning time with the kids, clear my vmail if there are any, and get back into the proper holiday spirit. I'll write down what I have and what we still need to buy, who we have to buy for, presents for all the bday parties this weekend, who is coming over for Christmas eve, and in general, I'll be organized once again.
I'm BACK!
YAY ME!
PS..another note to self....sometimes dr's know what they're talking about...it was 2 days of hard core OUCH like all my gallbladderless friends said, but the surgeon said to give it a week, and he was right.

"Mom, why are CJ, Josh and Jordan's penises all different sizes if they are all brothers??"

No comments:

Post a Comment