Sunday, May 1, 2011

And...breathe..

I should counteract the crabby post I posted. This morning I made decaf coffee (?! I was out of filters and these had their own) and before I knew it, Cullen had gone out and bought us both coffees and me a breakfast sandwhich from Subway. Because I am a spoiled brat if ever there was one. But I'm a GRATEFUL and THANKFUL spoiled brat. It's Mother's Day next weekend and I get treated like it's Mother's Day just about every single day. Then he went for his 22 mile long run and I took the kids to Cub to spend a disgusting amount of money on food. The good thing is that my babies are so awesome and people always comment on how fantastic they are, and I got to buy another bag for the food shelf and the kids love that. Then I sent CJ and Josh to Chuck and Don's for crickets, and they came back with FOUR suckers. CJ had asked them if they could have 2 more suckers after they gave him and Josh one, for Julia and Jordan and I love his sweet heart. Why the F doesn't the enter button work?
Ha. It does now. Go me.
THEN I just ate the best, cheesiest enchilada's I could get my hands on. I'm about to snooze for awhile before MFN and fam come over for haircuts and pizza.
It's a great day.
THEN Josh asked when we can do a meal at the homeless shelter again. I love my kids!
Okay. I think I'm done now. Maybe the person I whined about is on their very own path, discovering love and light and magic. Or maybe I need to get more vocal when I hear very unjust seeming things being said, and point out the discrepancies.
Okay- nap time. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment