WHOOO HOOOO! My body is actually SORE today. I am not even sure what I did this weekend, but this is great news that I'm being more physically active! YES! OH, I guess I cleaned a lot, and last week I ran with Tuggie around MFN's yard a few times. This is good stuff!
_Side note: Why does Paris Hilton get to do anything she wants and continue to get wittle spankings? Will she actually do ANY time for the cocaine? Stupid world.
Anyway- yesterday when I was power cleaning I actually got a hit of endorphins, which was lovely. I didn't understand why I've felt kinda lackluster in some respects lately, but THAT took care of it. It's time to get on the tread mill and start workin it again! PURRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm not trying to care about the number on the scale, but gee, I'm almost *there* since my muscle all went to hell. :D Doesn't matter, does it?
You'd think I'd be nervous about tomorrow, wouldn't you? I thought I would be, but instead, I'm on my couch, with my laptop (I work from home on Monday's), scared to even move because Who Knows when JJJ will pop up and ask something. You know that at least half of my paranoia is just *ME*---- but I do think that I wasn't ever this nervous to walk away before (whereas they can go get breakfast at work, and go outside to smoke, etc)...but it's working for me. Because it will help me email MFVP tomorrow and then go in and surprise him. I'm pretty sure my current boss will remain completely unimpressed with the way that I am CONCIOUSLY CHOOSING to go about this, but my loyalty certainly does not lay with HIM. It could, he could have helped earn some of it, but it's not worth a damn to him- which is fine. I'll act accordingly, and tell the person that I DO feel loyal to first.Perhaps it will be okay for me to email my boss a note, saying "Good Morning, I just got done talking to MFVP and your boss....have a good week away! " with the attachment? I don't know. We never know just what I am going to do, do we?
Is there anything cuter in the whole world than Jordan? He woke up pissy because he'd been in his room trying to get his shirt down, and couldn't, so came out frustrated and teary. I helped him the very little that he'd let me, and he came and plopped back down on the couch. "Plopped" isn't exactly the right word because it's quite an event, getting sitch-i-ated on the couch. Assume position, get blankie on right so it covers feet AND fits into fist appropriately, thumb in mouth (yes, I know, he's working on it). Then he looks over at me, on the other side of the couch. UP, scoot, scoot, scoot (closer to me, YAY!), plop down, start all over. I win! He still likes me!
I got to meet Pookie last week, who is MFN's first and bestest Nikki. I wish she stayed longer because we had lots of fun, and she would have loved Sat night, when we were up til 2 freakin am like rockstars (SOBER even! Well, me sober, and MFN eventually sober). Pooks is beautiful, funny, a massage therapist, and currently (and momentarily) single. She came having high hopes of making out with one JA, but instead, it turns out that JA stands for Jack Ass because JA was too scared to sit by her, let alone make out with her. I admit, when I met Cullen, I pounced on him a little bit. But I was 18 years old and a hot mess, and here she's NOT, and it's okay to want a boy to go ahead and bust a move instead of being the one who has to do it. Kinda ridiculous, but we'll see what happens. Either way: GO NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curious George is as stupid as Caillou. In case you wondered.
Okay, on with the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment